- Conducted Poverty and Social Assessment Household Survey for Rural and Urban areas of Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Sunsari, Dang, Myagdi, Achham, Solukhumbu and Ilam Districts under Asian Development Bank TA-4833:NEP Project. The survey was conducted by implying Sample Selection Methodology with Required Sample Size to achieve 95% level of confidence with a confidence interval of 10%.
- A rural telecentre established in the district headquarters of Rukum, Western Development Region.
- A rural telecentre established in the Thakurdwara of Bardiya district.
- A rural telecentre on Arghakhanchi District (Place Selected: Aadarsha Secondary School, Khanchikot)
- A rural telecentre on Syanja, Okhaldhunda and Khotang District.